OBJ / Browns rework contract. (1 Viewer)

He prob sign with 49'ers or Raiders. We roll with TQ and CAlloway!.....it's not like we gooing to superbowl this year with our last ranked passing offense.
If any team was that interested in OBJ, when he was a Brown, a team would have traded a late (7th) round pick and made the deal, instead of waiting for him to become a FA. So what would a team be talking about? Giving up a 7th round pick, plus $8M/year? Big deal.

That is why I say he clears waivers. It is the $8M a team would be on the hook for.

Not saying it will happen. But there’s a reason this stuff is out there. Definitely not a long shot.

I doubt we'll sign, but if we do... the best thing about him coming here would be we wouldn't need to give up any draft capitol to get him to NOLA.
If healthy, he is better than anything we have active and I look at it as if it would be a 9 game or so rental for us. I honestly believe he will have better playoff team caliber opportunities, but he is after all from New Orleans - which could be a plus or minus!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom