Official Gameday Thread Bills @ Saints (1 Viewer)

Yup!!! And look you can lose players - everyone does, and yes we have obviously lost a huge amount - but losing these guys has showed the ugly side of this team - lack of heart and focus. Really disappointing across the board.
I agree w/ this. We have had injuries before that were huge but honestly the lack of heart and focus this year by the team is what I'm disappointed in and that's what I'm not understanding but again I blame Payton for not having the team ready and focused. I know alot of people don't agree w/ that but he has been really off to me this season.

Why expose him? This season isn't going to do anyone any favors, you won't see what he looks like because he'd be behind a patchwork O line throwing to PS receivers. It'll ruin his career before it starts.
No way Payton can keep starting Siemien. The O is DOA with him at the helm. It either has to be Taysom or Book.

No way Payton can keep starting Siemien. The O is DOA with him at the helm. It either has to be Taysom or Book.
The O is DOA with any QB behind that line at hhe moment. This is what some of us have been saying all along. Brees wouldn’t survive behind that line. Why do you think AK41 and Ingram are nicked up right now? No run or pass pass support. May be part of the reason that MT is sitting out the rest of the season. We don’t know.

Marcus Williams tackling for ya
I know he is good in cover but man he has to be one of the worst tacklers in the league. I mean, I thought everyone at a young age was taught to square up on your opponent, and then wrap up. It's like he just dives sideways at his opponent without looking, swipes with his arms and just hopes the guy trips.

I told y’all that Hill is good for at least one INT per game. Kept trying to force the ball to make something happen and finally threw the pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom