Official Head Coach Candidate Thread (1 Viewer)

Flores was the only candidate that (publicly reported to) received the courtesy of dinner then the interview on the next day. It is due diligence but more due diligence was put into the possibility of hiring him

Flores was the only candidate that (publicly reported to) received the courtesy of dinner then the interview on the next day. It is due diligence but more due diligence was put into the possibility of hiring him

He's also one of the two finalists for the Texans job and we don't seem to be concerned about losing him. Just like we didn't seem concerned about losing Daboll or Pederson. I think DA is the guy...and has been all along.

It doesn’t seem like we were considering him and I think I know why. After years of people calling Chase Daniel “Chase Daniels,” there’s no way we want a coach named McDaniel. This fan base can’t handle a singular Daniel much less a singular McDaniel.

Plus Bobby Hebert saying "Michael McDonald" or "McDonalds" after every game

Pass

Did McDaniels call the plays in San Fran? I don't get why this is such a so-called big issue. Any OC or DC has to defer to the head coach. I posted this in another thread and Dungy says he would listen to all the play calls and if he didn't like what was called he would change it.

All before the bomb was dropped! But he’s a finalist in Houston.

Hey coaching candidates! come to Orleans and coach a team with no qd, a disgruntled wr, and a RB that's about to get suspended. Yeah real opportunity here .....smh. we can't get out of our own way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom