***Official Saints @ Bengals Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who Dat, everybody! Saints will play at the the lowly 2-9 Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. If the Bucs defeat the Falcons in Tampa, Saints have a chance to tie the Falcons for the NFC South lead with 9-3 records later this afternoon. GO SAINTS (and Bucs) and WHO DAT!!!!!

Let's just play smart, dominating football and don't allow the weather to dictate the game today.

Bring the wood! Bring home the win! :9:

Inactive lists

Gameday inactives have been released for today’s Saints-Bengals matchup.

For New Orleans RB Pierre Thomas, CB Leigh Torrence, S Matt Giordano, RB Ladell Betts, LB Ramon Humber, T Charles Brown and TE Tory Humphrey are inactive.

For the Bengals QB Dan LeFevour is the third quarterback. CB Brandon Ghee, CB Fred Bennett, HB Cedric Peerman, C Reggie Stephens, T Kirk Chambers, WR Jerome Simpson and DE Victor Adeyanju are inactive.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/new...nactives/1031038d-0e2a-44fd-b9c6-cc1164ac46c9

Who Dat!

This game has me a little nervous, especially with the cold weather.

I'm posted up up at Old Chicago in Wichita. The bartender (sporting his Drew jersey) and I are the only Saints fans in the joint. WHO DAT!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!

Time to crush da Bengals and run this win streak to 5 games. Sharper and Shockey will play. We are allmost as strong as we've been all season.

44-14 Saints

Bengals are starting K Clint Stitser. Stitser hasn't played in a regular season game since 2007 at Fresno State.

Stitser hasn't even been on a practice squad this year. He was selling real estate last week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom