***Official Saints @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

It’s a good thing this game is not in the dome! It would be sad to see Teddy boo’d!

Defense has played a great game but they worn out and the offense can't do anything with Bridgewater at QB...…………….…..so reality is setting in!!

We already knew...

But this engine of a saints team is made up of many high profile parts... but drew is the gasoline that it runs from...

I'm rooting for Teddy and I don't think he is playing poorly but the body language has to change. The sinking shoulders and facial expressions...the team needs to believe right now. He's gotta be a leader.
You mean like AB smiling?

If it’s not taysom time now I don’t know when it will be.
After next week if he stinks up an entire gameplanned and prepared game is my bet.

Or at a minimum, we will pull some LSU sheet and run two quarterbacks until one sticks.

If they score a touchdown here we have to put Taysom in if we aren't going to play Drew. We're spinning our wheels with Teddy.

For the love of God

PUT IN TAYSOM HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Brooks Delhomme moment.

I’ll be shocked if Payton does.

It’s obvious Bridgewater doesn’t have it and season is done if Brees is out for extended time.

It’s obvious so Payton needs to make the move now.

15 minutes to Game Time!!! Whooop Whooop ((((Lets Get These Clowns Saints))))

Disappointed with Cook. This debacle started with him. Too many dropped passes, Bridgewater isn’t Brees and can’t navigate the pocket like he can. Also can’t squeeze it into tight windows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom