***Official Saints @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Let me ask you a question to y'all and to Sean Payton

What in the fruck has Teddy done that Taysom couldn't do so far? PUT HILL IN.

Wow, I think if I had placed a dollar on 12 total points halfway through the 3rd quarter, would probably make a couple million....

Drew still dressed out is a really good sign! Hopefully it ends up just being a sore thumb & he will be back next week. If its sprained it could be anything from 2 to 6 weeks if not more depending on the severity.

Peat didn’t look too bad, so probably just a mild ankle sprain hopefully

I still think he has a "psychological hangup" about his knee!

He doesn't always step into his throws.

Hesitates to run.

etc
Good point. First really meaningful game since coming off the knee. This will boost his confidence no matter the outcome of the game.

Teddy had Kamara on 2nd down and a check down on 3rd, both would've resulted in a 1st. Ughhh...
Yeah, his inability to check down has been my biggest ongoing concern.

It is really going to limit this offense if he isn't capable of checking down to Kamara, which is such a pivotal component of our rhythm and his success.

They put Hill in and he's a RFA after this season who would get a bigger contract than we'd be able to give if Brees comes back for another. If he were to light this game up of course.

While I'm not a Roby-Coleman fan, ya'll hear about hear his story coming into the league? Losing his mom to a heart attack in 2010 and his young son later. Was an undrafted free agent. Guy had a rough time.
Life’s no kid’s game! I’m going to BET EVERYONE of these guys have some kind of backstory which is a ROUGH ROAD! Still, Losing a CHILD! WOW! You KNOW he’s playing dedicated to his SON who is gone. That’s a HUGE motivator yet during the GAME? I hate his behind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom