***Official Saints @ New York Giants Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This is going to be this season's story. We keep scrubs like Cadet, Murphy & Coleman drive killers.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
More than that.

Crucial situation, why are you playing Coleman instead of Michael Thomas, and why are you targeting Coleman with the game on the line???

More than that.

Crucial situation, why are you playing Coleman instead of Michael Thomas, and why are you targeting Coleman with the game on the line???

A better question is why Coleman is on the team in the first place . He looks goofy playing WR and he consistently makes boneheaded mistakes

We have to win by 20 now with the way these refs call the game for us. If it's close they gonna lose with these blatantly terrible calls!!

3rd down offense was terrible too! Like 1-5 in the first half. Not sure about the 2nd,but not much better for sure

A lot of it is on the sub par special teams and constant issues there. Today that was the difference.

Wasting Time Outs was a factor. Big issues today.

Then the offensive game plan trying to force to Fleener and not getting the offense going till late, and really not sticking enough to run or being creative with, still ending up throwing the ball 40+ times in a 13-10 game.

It was passed time for a change last year.

Fleener was 1-8 on catches at one point I believe. I've never seen that before.

Timeouts were poorly managed last week too.

Maybe in workouts a kick with no elevation looks good, Coach. But we have pre-season games for a reason. Dumping our kicker was a mistake. (He missed 2-4 kicks for the Ravens in Preseason and that should of been a red flag)

We played our best defense in years today. Sadly we couldn't oversome the blocked FG TD. This game, like last week was affected by an injury in the secondary. PJ Williams going down thrust Crawley into extended action. He just needs more time. He had amazing coverage on the Cruz catch, but he pulled in his arms early. He tips that one and it's 4th down and a long FG try.

It's a game of inches. We came up short.

Fleener did something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleener is struggling, but Watson's 1st two years weren't very impressive either.
Year G GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TDs
2014 New Orleans Saints 16 8 20 136 6.8 15T 2
2013 New Orleans Saints 15 7 19 226 11.9 32 2

I'm not happy with Fleener's production, but this is a hard offense to grasp. It wasn't until Watson's 3rd year with the team until he blew up. And then left for bigger payday.

Give Fleener some time and hopefully it will payoff. Jimmy wasn't a stud his first year either.
2010 New Orleans Saints 15 5 31 356 11.5 52 5

Geaux Saints!!!

With the way the defense was playing, I thought coached used his timeouts better than last week. I would of taken the one before the 2 minute warning cause that makes them run 2 plays instead of one. Once you call that one and can't stop them then you have to keep calling them. I don't blame coach for that, but that's me cause I guess coach & I see it the same way

If this team isn't snake bit than I don't know what to say. Second week in a row we lose our top corner and have to have an undrafted rookie come in to play HUGE snaps. We get 3 turnovers and don't do anything with them. And we pretty much lose the game cause of a 65 yard return on a blocked field goal! That just doesn't happen in many games, if at all!! CRAZY!!!

So many questionable calls by our coach that it's hard to watch. The way we lose these games is all coaching.

A change on scenery is good for everyone and this point. If don't agree you're lying to yourself.

Payton wasn't calling the plays this week or last, Carmichael was !!

Fleener was 1-8 on catches at one point I believe. I've never seen that before.

Timeouts were poorly managed last week too.

Maybe in workouts a kick with no elevation looks good, Coach. But we have pre-season games for a reason. Dumping our kicker was a mistake. (He missed 2-4 kicks for the Ravens in Preseason and that should of been a red flag)
After the third drop I'm done with him.

The other 4 or 5 targets just hurt the team and are on whomever kept forcing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom