Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (82 Viewers)

Right, so they shouldn't do what's right and protect the wrestlers so they don't all die before age 40.

I didn't say that at all. They absolutely had to do it. It was the right thing and the only thing to do. However, they needed to greatly improve their story lines to make up for the change in the athletes. Instead of concentrating on their writing, it seems they did just the opposite. Go back and watch some of the Deep South wrestling videos on-Line and you can see some real stories with wrestlers that didn't look like hulk hogan. It's great that they took the dangerous drugs out but if your stars are 210 lb skinny dudes, it takes seriously good story lines to pull it off

JerryWorld would likely have gotten it over the Superdome had they not had a scheduling conflict. JerryWorld will host the 2014 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four that first Saturday (5th) and Monday (7th) of April, 2014.

Of course, the other building candidate was Madison Square Garden out of tradition since WM X and WM XX were held there. I think WM has definitely outgrown such a small venue though.

WM29 is at Madison Square Garden.

I grew up loving wrestling. I think it's time for some real heels again. This no real evil in wrestling boors me to death. Being back a satanic cult or something nasty. That little twerp cm punk is a joke. In the old days, he'd be in the prelim matches. Wrestling is one spectacle that sure changed when they starrted drug testing.

I stopped watching when triple h, the rock, mankind, stone cold stopped being regular. The attitude era was great. After Linda started running for political office wwe tool a bad turn.

I stopped watching when triple h, the rock, mankind, stone cold stopped being regular. The attitude era was great. After Linda started running for political office wwe tool a bad turn.

I think it's more then the attitude. The rock, tripple H, stone cold and this old undertaker were just a different caliber of talent.

It's no different then watching any other form of entertainment.

:spit: I really thought only people 15 and younger watched it. It is like reality tv in a way, I suppose, but the story line is fighting and strikes me as very... eh.. redneck.

But it is grown men underdressed "fighting" with each other according to a script..

To each their own, I guess.

images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom