Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (5 Viewers)

There was a story already the the feeling is that the PG era is already over. I doubt we'll ever go back to the anywhere close to the Attitude Era considering #metoo and cancel culture, but I do see them becoming edgier.

I saw that, but doesn't it still say PG on the tv when the shows air? I'm not expecting to see bra and panties matches anymore, but I just meant not being confined to PG. It's gonna suck for me though, I'm not paying 20 bucks just to get Raw.

There was a story already the the feeling is that the PG era is already over. I doubt we'll ever go back to the anywhere close to the Attitude Era considering #metoo and cancel culture, but I do see them becoming edgier.

I think it will be more PG-13ish. Language, shooting the bird, stuff like that. I think the sex is already sold enough as it is, so I'm not sure you'll see more in that respect. And wrestling doesn't really need that when there are other free avenues for that.

Maybe have role plays involving mafia and stuff like that, which is already in NXT. Idk what else they can do to make it really edgy without turning off advertisers and some of their fan base.

I saw that, but doesn't it still say PG on the tv when the shows air? I'm not expecting to see bra and panties matches anymore, but I just meant not being confined to PG. It's gonna suck for me though, I'm not paying 20 bucks just to get Raw.
Same. Although I might subscribe if I cut my other streaming services and just do one, but I'm not seeing it yet.

I want to see what they do with their PLEs.

Same. Although I might subscribe if I cut my other streaming services and just do one, but I'm not seeing it yet.

I want to see what they do with their PLEs.
I'd hope they give it a special channel and allow people to subscribe just for Raw for hopefully something similar to Peacock, though I just found out that Peacock is jacking their prices up. The 5.99 is gonna be 7.99 in July I think.

I think it will be more PG-13ish. Language, shooting the bird, stuff like that. I think the sex is already sold enough as it is, so I'm not sure you'll see more in that respect. And wrestling doesn't really need that when there are other free avenues for that.

Maybe have role plays involving mafia and stuff like that, which is already in NXT. Idk what else they can do to make it really edgy without turning off advertisers and some of their fan base.
SmackDown will definitely be PG-ish since it will remain on regular cable.

I'd hope they give it a special channel and allow people to subscribe just for Raw for hopefully something similar to Peacock, though I just found out that Peacock is jacking their prices up. The 5.99 is gonna be 7.99 in July I think.
Right, I've been doing the $5.99 and the one thing I like about Peacock is their movies, you watch a 90 second ad then you can watch it straight through with no ads. I wish more streamers would do that. I can't watch a movie with ads sprinkled throughout.

Right, I've been doing the $5.99 and the one thing I like about Peacock is their movies, you watch a 90 second ad then you can watch it straight through with no ads. I wish more streamers would do that. I can't watch a movie with ads sprinkled throughout.
I know right! Give me the ads all up front at once, even if it had to be 3-5 minutes. I literally don't watch shows on time so that I can skip through the commercials, unless it's on HBO or something with no commercials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom