Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

Ethan Page in NXT? A bit of a surprise. AEW did nothing with him but he had a very good run in TNA before that.

Ethan Page in NXT? A bit of a surprise. AEW did nothing with him but he had a very good run in TNA before that.
Yeah, I don't know much about him either. Can't hurt too much tho. One thing is for sure, there's a lot of talent in NXT so he's gonna have plenty of competition.

I don't really understand the dynamics of the TNA/WWE working relationship, but it's interesting if nothing else.
Yeah, just wondering if this is gonna be a regular thing with other talent or if this is a one-off. Not if there's any back story between the two of them, but if it sparks a rivalry that can continue if they end up on the main roster at some point. I think Rox will be ready next year. She was a decent enough face and she's been a lot of fun as a heel. So she's got some range, decent enough on the mic and is hot. So I don't think her size will be an issue.

Jordynne, good lord she's built like a tank for a woman her size. I don't know a lot about her ring skill though. I've only seen her wrestle a couple of times and nothing really stood out other than how strong she looked.

I feel the same way. I'm actually surprised Scorpio Sky didn't jump ship. There are several decent performers AEW don't have a clue how to deal with for obvious reasons (looking at you, Tony Khan).

Last edited:
Hey Haitch... this guy would be a great coach/producer...

Hell, team him up with Cody again.

Ethan Page should do well there. He definitely should have had more to do in AEW.

He was given some tough stuff to get over. I don’t think Scorpio Sky is a very compelling tv character/wrestler (at least at this stage), but Page made that tag team work. The feud they had with Jericho & company (with Dan Lambert and American Top Team’s involvement) was just atrocious.

He’s a good talker, he got himself in terrific shape last year, and seems like he has a great attitude. I hope he does great.

Forgot his age indeed. When I first saw the I was like, tf is he doing up there, he's not doing this is he?...oh fork, he did it. Then find out today what the damage was. Not shocked.

Forgot his age indeed. When I first saw the I was like, tf is he doing up there, he's not doing this is he?...oh fork, he did it. Then find out today what the damage was. Not shocked.

Didn't we just discuss this yesterday?

We did, but that was before he announced he broke his leg right? The broken leg is the part I didn't know or didn't catch.
You obviously didn't listen to the video...

b7aa4543a548fff29f28435076ab69f2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom