Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

I know this will be a deeply unpopular opinion, but I felt like she kind of jumped the shark when they had a camera placed on her all the time and she was doing these really over the top "authentic" reactions that they'd then spam on social media.

She was a fun announcer but at a certain point it all started getting contrived.

I know this will be a deeply unpopular opinion, but I felt like she kind of jumped the shark when they had a camera placed on her all the time and she was doing these really over the top "authentic" reactions that they'd then spam on social media.

She was a fun announcer but at a certain point it all started getting contrived.
I say the same thing about the cameras on the announcers' table. They're are plenty of times that Cole just looks fake in his reactions.

I actually enjoyed the sideshow and outtakes with her. Sort of a fun diversion. That I think she's hot doesn't hurt, lol. Of course her "competition" with the other ladies was fun too.

That said, it was good while it lasted, but things change. I'm OK with it.

That flying panel could have legit hurt someone had it flew in the opposite direction.
Yeah, that wouldn't have been good. A lot of times you'll see the table give just a bit before collapsing. Bronson just straight flattened it, heh.

I ready for the Wise Man to return so he can start working Jey back into the fold.

All these new girls showing up that are world famous that I don't know. Now, who is Zaria?

She wasn't really "world famous" in the way Giulia or Stephanie Vaquer were before coming to WWE. They both had legitimate established careers in Japan and Mexico with promotions like Stardom and CMLL and both have worked for quite a while.

Delta/Zaria has only been wrestling for about four years and mostly on the Australian indies. She got hired based on a WWE tryout in Australia, not because she was a big time established free agent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom