Saints OK, boys & girls: Watch/hear Lance Moore’s take on the victory formation play (1 Viewer)

You guys are reading way too much into this..the players decided to get a player at least ONE TD.

It's not like Allen called for a punt on 4 and 3 at midfield and the players revolted against him and ran a run play for no gain.

Williams should have said ".No thanks. I don't want it like that."

Not to defend the Falcons, but the victory formation is generally regarded as a gentlemen's agreement that the game is over. Once your team is in position to kneel the ball, all attempts to play normal football are to cease.

That being said, I approve of yesterday's disrespect to the game, 100%, because **** the Falcons.
Any other team, I would agree.

The Falcons go out of their way to disrespect the saints. One example: every other team in the league playing falcons gets name on scoreboard. The saints get “visitor”

The Falcons go out of their way to disrespect the saints. One example: every other team in the league playing falcons gets name on scoreboard. The saints get “visitor”
They try to disrespect the Saints, but always fail.

Saw that earlier and found it interesting that he said if Drew had done it they’d have gladly gone along. Not surprised they’d follow his lead but am shocked they’d go against Sean.
I would not of been shocked but I strongly believe Drew would have called a run play from run formation! I do not think he would of done it out of victory formation!

You must not have read my entire statement.

I love the fact that even though Lance hasn’t played for us in 10 years he still refers to the team as “we”. Give this man a job with the organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom