Olave Will Play Per SI (1 Viewer)

Nick U just confirmed

Watched some Lions film with my coffee this morning, I like our odds if we can single him up on Cameron Sutton, should be able to generate a big play.

We also need to create some traffic around Jack Campbell when he plays zone, guy looked lost out there and gave up a TD against GB where most linebackers might have grabbed a pick.

Since I’m already talking Lions film, Carr isn’t on Goff’s level, they were running plays I’ve seen us run a lot and they looked much better doing it. In some cases, it’s just easy things like, I don’t know, hitting a receiver in stride.

And Olave cant make the decision on weather or not to go up for one! Always blaming Carr!
You mad bro? Where did this “always” come from?

All I said is Carr needs to use better JUDGMENT. Some of his passes have put WRs in bad spots. Don’t put words in my mouth.

A big problem for DC4 is that he doesn’t fully trust his receivers, which means he probably doesn’t even trust himself at this point. Today would be a great game for him to just freely sling it to Olave. I think that would go a long way.

Good for Olave but Carr needs to use better judgment on some of those hospital passes.
Anytime he throws past the line of scrimmage and doesn't get intercepted it's about as much as you can hope for.

A big problem for DC4 is that he doesn’t fully trust his receivers, which means he probably doesn’t even trust himself at this point. Today would be a great game for him to just freely sling it to Olave. I think that would go a long way.

I think it’s more along the lines of Derek Carr not trusting his O-lineman even though they have been holding their blocks for the past month. That wasn’t the case earlier in the season.

You can tell he doesn’t fully trust his O-line because he doesn’t go through his reads when he drops back. If he perceives he’s going to get pressured pre-snap he’ll target one guy and stair him down. Also, because of the perceived pressure he’s not comfortable throwing the ball that’s why his passes are off target.

I think it’s more along the lines of Derek Carr not trusting his O-lineman even though they have been holding their blocks for the past month. That wasn’t the case earlier in the season.

You can tell he doesn’t fully trust his O-line because he doesn’t go through his reads when he drops back. If he perceives he’s going to get pressured pre-snap he’ll target one guy and stair him down. Also, because of the perceived pressure he’s not comfortable throwing the ball that’s why his passes are off target.
Yes, I definitely agree with this statement!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom