Ole Miss 24 Florida 30 Final (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
The Rebels are playing Florida tough at Oxford today. FLA--14==UM--6--at halftime.
Ole Miss' defense seems to be getting really physical with the Gators' offense and it has them and Tebow a little flustered. Just imagine what LSU's defense will do to them.

LSU fans are so insecure. Constanly reminding themselves how LSU will do against an oppenent before the game has even happened.

I suggest you don't take FU so lightly simply because Ole Miss is playing the game of there lives.

It's been a good game, but there's been times when Florida was moving at will.

Touchdown, Tebow. 21 - 6 Florida.

Once again it appears superior talent will overide emotion, just like State keeping it close for a half against LSU.
But the Rebels are a fiesty bunch!

They can't keep settling for field goals and allowing Florida to score touchdowns.

Rebels should have gone for it on 4th down on their last trip inside the 20.

Florida ahead 27 - 9.

Yes! Safety blew it! Touchdown Rebels. 27 - 16 Florida.

Hell of a pass on that play. Rifle shot.

LSU fans are so insecure. Constanly reminding themselves how LSU will do against an oppenent before the game has even happened.

I suggest you don't take FU so lightly simply because Ole Miss is playing the game of there lives.

I think a lot of fans do that with their team. It's only natural that you imagine how your team stacks up with another.:dunno:

That Seth Adams looks like he is a quality quaterback, he has good arm strength and is smart with his throws!
Fla-27
Ole Miss-16

WOW!!!!!

77 YARD TD!!!!!!!!

Go Rebs! 2 point play good!

27 - 24 Florida

Adams put a perfect arc on the ball and hit him in stride

Really happy the Rebels just didn't roll over today and allow FLA to kill them. And they still have a chance for the uset.

:shrug:

Field goal good. Florida ahead 30 - 24 with about 5 min. left.

Oh, wouldn't a Rebel TD be sweet right now...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom