Olympics Paris 2024 (13 Viewers)

Eric Holt made for a good, though brief, underdog story in these trials.

He’s a 29 year old runner who is unsponsored (so self-funded), who dedicated himself to living out his dream of making the Olympics. He made it out of the first round in the 1500 m but came up short in the semifinals.

Boy, it's good there were more Olympic trials on last night. There wasn't anything else on last night that was of interest, right?

Boy, it's good there were more Olympic trials on last night. There wasn't anything else on last night that was of interest, right?
Yeah I watched the trials as well. And I was surprised to see how many mistakes were made in all the routines. Are the trials usually this sloppy? :unsure:

Yeah I watched the trials as well. And I was surprised to see how many mistakes were made in all the routines. Are the trials usually this sloppy? :unsure:
Gymnastics? The men's national championships were equally sloppy. I am not holding my breath for too many men's medals.

Dang, 3 of our top women have had gymnastic injuries.

ETA: 4

Last edited:
How big a difference does the lane make in track and swimming?

Would Noah Lyles and Katie Ledecky win their races just as easily with the same times no matter which lane they were in?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom