One more time: Want to be a guest on this week's Who Dat Report? (1 Viewer)

poboy

Veteran
Reaction score
I posted last night, but to no avail, so here's one last shot:

My Cardinals guest had to bail at the last minute, so I'm looking for someone who wants to appear on this week's show. This is your chance to get heard by hundreds of Saints fans. It should be a lot of fun. There are a couple of requirements, though:

1) You need to be able to record sometime between now and 11 am Eastern today (Thursday)
2) You need to be able to use Skype AND have a headset or external microphone. If you don't have Skype, then you need to be willing to give me a contact phone number so I can call you. You can email the number, of course, so you don't have to post it online.
3) You need to know your Saints (or Cardinals, I guess) inside and out.
4) You need to be analytical about the team. We want even-handed discussion, not rampant homerism. At least until the game starts
5) It would help if you were somewhat well-spoken.

If you think this describes you, then we'd love to have you as a guest this week. Please reply to this thread or send an email to misc (at) whodatreport.com with your Skype name.

Thanks,
Stuart

Well, I'm about to record, so here's your last chance to get on. Think of the women (or men, I suppose) you can pick up in bars when you tell them that you appeared on the Who Dat Report.

I answered the call and was the guest today. Take a listen if you are so inclined and tell me how awful I did...

link

Crosswatt, you were excellent. I've had professional commentators, media members, and bloggers on the show, and you were as good as the best of them. Well done!

Oh, and, was that the right John Fourcade game that I linked to in the show notes?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom