One thing Tampa Bay has on us...... (1 Viewer)

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Those cheerleaders!!!!!

They have to be the hottest in the NFL.

Also, they have some classy fans

kentucky, love the avatar, but please change it, she has some peaking out of that top.. and some of us get on from work, this is a Family site isn't it?

Man. I have to disagree. Everyone they showed looked like stick figures. I like a little more meat on the bones.

kentucky, love the avatar, but please change it, she has some peaking out of that top.. and some of us get on from work, this is a Family site isn't it?

How can you ask a guy to change his avatar(non-nude pic) because you get on this site from work? I think I see the answer to your problem....maybe you shouldn't be on a message board at work.

You can disable avatars in your user CP so that you won't have that problem.

Tampa smokes those teams you have listed. The level of consistency with the Bucs is on another level.

WOW you must have a really strong Magnifying Glass cause I have almost gone blind looking at it. :ezbill:

Phillys got nice looking cheerleaders and so does Dallas. But hands down Miami has the best...

That is why we paid extra to sit in lower level. The view is FANTASTIC.

Hopefully we can get more NO people out here to rock Tampa next year!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom