NFL Operation Dismantle the Saints (1 Viewer)

Dead money doesn’t exist? why would we trade players and make our “cap hell” worse?

And if we have so many players other teams could trade for…why would we? We can just keep them and maintain a solid team.
When the dead money equals to or less than what the players cap hit if he remains to with the team then he becomes tradeable or in worst case a cut candidate. In the case of M. Thomas he has a $24.7M cap hit and a $22.7M dead money hit. That just barely makes him available for a cut or trade.

Wow, I got halfway through the second page and had to stop — the incredible level of football stupidity was truly impressive.

This is the year we do need to bite the cap bullet. We keep the best players we can while getting out of cap hell and who knows maybe we'll end up being able to draft a decent QB in the draft afterwards.

I don't think it's a bad idea to give Dennis Allen the reigns for a year and if it doesn't work out, we'll be a more attractive place for a coach to land because of the cap situation.

I’ve seen these types of articles with EVERY team. They’re just talking about the cap.
and doing so without actually understanding the cap. They're just typing words to fill space so people will click. Lorem Ipsum dolor sit amet...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom