Orlando Magic (44-31) @ New Orleans Pelicans (45-30) at 7pm. Rock meets Bottom. Gotta fight back! (3 Viewers)

This is really our chance to get back into this thing, we should be able to win tonight and our next opponent in San Antonio, which should be a win, the Clippers tomorrow get to go up against the Nuggets, so if they lose, and we win tonight and our next game. We could be back in the hunt for the fourth playoff spot

This is really our chance to get back into this thing, we should be able to win tonight and our next opponent in San Antonio, which should be a win, the Clippers tomorrow get to go up against the Nuggets, so if they lose, and we win tonight and our next game. We could be back in the hunt for the fourth playoff spot
We can't have nice things but I got some half price Easter candy chilling in the freezer so I got THAT going for me.

Keep pushing the pace.

Seems like there is an emphasis on making our guys defend the full length of the court...Jose Alvarado style.

Pels have to learn how to make some midrange jumpers. Too many times when they crash the board, it gets blocked. :covri:
Preach to the choir much?, We’ve discussed this exact topic at length. Specifically, Zion needs to come up with a 10 foot jumper to his repertoire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom