OTAs Week 2’s Practice Notes & Highlights (1 Viewer)

I mean, Caleb Williams is "Struggling mightily" based on multiple reports. Like Ive said from the start....the Saints got Rattler as a $1 scratch off that has the potentially to win 100k. The other teams got their tickets for $20 with near the same max value or only a bit better.

Still winning.
Seems like the headline ‘-high profile rookie QB- struggling in OTAs’ makes for good click bait. It’s very silly to be talking about rookie QBs performance(both good and bad) right now.

Seems like the headline ‘-high profile rookie QB- struggling in OTAs’ makes for good click bait. It’s very silly to be talking about rookie QBs performance(both good and bad) right now.
I don't disagree

Hmmm, time to slow the Rattler-should-be-starter roll. He may not even beat Haener out, although he still has time to find his groove. Tough position to be a rookie at, though. The good news is we finally have good competition at the QB position.
I said this last week, with nothing but neg reps, WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOW? I'm not against him just slow yall expectations is all.

I said this last week, with nothing but neg reps, WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOW? I'm not against him just slow yall expectations is all.
Were you really shocked by getting downvoted for telling fans not to get hyped about Rattler on a Saints message board? Fans are going to fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom