P Manning doesn’t want his rookie record (1 Viewer)

SaintRay

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I say he gets to keep all of his records.

Let’s not forget he came back into a game where he was already sitting on the bench with a minute to go to throw one more pass just to break Drew Brees yardage record by 1 yard.

That record is going to be unbreakable for awhile. Most coaches won't allow a rookie to throw that many passes if they are that interception prone. Kizer definitely tried his best in the modern game though. :ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif

Let’s not forget he came back into a game where he was already sitting on the bench with a minute to go to throw one more pass just to break Drew Brees yardage record by 1 yard.

Peyton just needs a bit more grey hair to appreciate that record also.

You get older and you realize your mark is measured not just by your successes, but also the distance traveled to reach them. For him to go from that season to one of the greatest QBs of all time is one hell of an achievement.

Wasn't that the one where the NFL changed the yardage after the fact?

Peyton just needs a bit more grey hair to appreciate that record also.

You get older and you realize your mark is measured not just by your successes, but also the distance traveled to reach them. For him to go from that season to one of the greatest QBs of all time is one hell of an achievement.
His hair isn't turning grey...it's turning loose ,lol!

So? He thought he had it, but they corrected a call that took yardage off, so he went back in for the record. Everyone knew he was going to beat it. If they ruled that play correctly, he never would've left to begin with.

So? He thought he had it, but they corrected a call that took yardage off, so he went back in for the record. Everyone knew he was going to beat it. If they ruled that play correctly, he never would've left to begin with.
Doesn't matter. That's not Elias Sports is supposed to do. They're supposed to document what actually happened, not what would have happened. They falsified a record just for Manning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom