Panthers @ Saints ~ Preview (1 Viewer)

The Saints went 5-3 at home in 2023. A winning record.

I'm not sure what your point 🤔 of that is. Do you want to explain?
Just that while the Panthers may not be an "away" team, we are not the "home" team we SHOULD be in the Dome. So I can't really hang my hat on that point being in our favor.

Just that while the Panthers may not be an "away" team, we are not the "home" team we SHOULD be in the Dome. So I can't really hang my hat on that point being in our favor.
Ooooh Kaaay...I guess.
5-3 at home if matched on the road translates into 10-11 wins which is playoff worthy.

To your point, we should want and expect the Saints to do better than 5-3 at home. Holding serve at home is a prerequisite for having expectations of a winning season.

The Saints schedule for this season includes 9 home games and 8 road games.

I think it will be imperative for the Saints to win no less than 6 of those home games, with 7 or more being more favorable, in order to get into the playoffs.

And yes, the Saints should be a better home team in the Dome than just OK. Hopefully this year they defend that Turf like it's Tom Benson’s lawn. 🤣

Waiting until gameday to see the inactives but this looks like easy money to ride the Saints. Carolina is going to be garbage this year.

Every year the media and fans alike are positive that this team or that team will suck and they turn out to be wrong. Same with some teams they think will be great.
Since most think we will both will suck, I’m banking on it being us they’re wrong about, and not the panties

But I’m just a fan, not some expert professional prognosticator like some around here , Right now I’ve got us at 17-0. I can adjust weekly as needed

Ooooh Kaaay...I guess.
5-3 at home if matched on the road translates into 10-11 wins which is playoff worthy.

To your point, we should want and expect the Saints to do better than 5-3 at home. Holding serve at home is a prerequisite for having expectations of a winning season.

The Saints schedule for this season includes 9 home games and 8 road games.

I think it will be imperative for the Saints to win no less than 6 of those home games, with 7 or more being more favorable, in order to get into the playoffs.

And yes, the Saints should be a better home team in the Dome than just OK. Hopefully this year they defend that Turf like it's Tom Benson’s lawn. 🤣
Heck, yeah, we BETTER do better at home .. while still playing well on the road.

Surely I can't be the only one with a residual bad feeling about how we played at home last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom