Payton left another gift for the Panthers. (1 Viewer)

He loves messing with the other team's fans. He is one of those coaches that every other team hates...but would love to have them as their own coach.

One time I was sitting behind the Saints bench at an away game and I yelled "hey coach". He assumed that it was a visiting fan that was yelling that to him and he spun around and gave me the finger and then realized it was a Saints fan and then looked at me and did that squinty smile of his. Classic CSP. He is the man. He doesn't take stuff, he dishes it out.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought he must've left a deuce in the middle of the locker room.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought he must've left a deuce in the middle of the locker room.
I could see him doing that in Atlanta where the NFC team will use the home team's locker room this year. Might even put a bow on it.

It's like one Falcon's fan said after the ambush onside kick, S. Payton is made of testicle lol.

I love that our rivals view Payton as a super villain. Walk in their stadiums like
4t0doipqxy811.gif

You mean, a whole 6 weeks? Since he busted up the fire alarm in Cinci?

OMG..I totally forgot about that....must be getting tired from work. Well anyway, I love our coach and his !@#$ you attitude!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom