Payton Turner’s alleged spitting... (47 Viewers)

I think he had spit on the ground but I dont think he realize that Smith was hurt in the sense of "I just knock you out now im going spit on you too" I think he was just doing what alot players do got caught in the frame. People just be blowing stuff up on the internet, but i doubt any of our comments on SR will change your friends mind LOL
It was a trick of the light. You can't see it land and at one point I can see it stretching for over a foot and it looks just like a light at that point.

Man, at this point, who cares what Payton Turner does or doesn't do. Draft bust and nonfactor. In five games he has five combined tackles and one sack (with now four CAREER sacks).
Why did Payton draft these kinds of guys, especially after the other specimen that couldn’t stay on the field.

Obviously the NFL is a brutal game...most of the time.

I recently commented on another thread about this game being the turning point of this young season in week 3 vs the other Dirty Birds.

Like I commented on a different post, I have a friend who is from Jersey and they worship the Eagles there.

My friend stated that the Saints were the dirty team that "Given Sunday" and Payton Turner was caught on camera spitting on DeVonta Smith after the very physical tackle late in the game.

Here is a link to the tackle and the claim that there was a spit fest. Sorry...I just can't see the evidence of the "SPIT" and Turner denies it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FWDBtXuigGI

Not sure if the link works from here but check it out yourself if you haven't already seen it.

:confused:
That's 3 strikes against your "friend".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom