Penning vs Falcons rusher Matthew Judon (3 Viewers)

Lafexpress

Veteran
Reaction score
Falcons have a decent Coach, and his players look very good to me, especially the RB's, and of course I hate Cousins! I love watching the tackles in games, have keyed on Fuaga and Penning, try it sometime.
The next big test for both tackles on the Saints will be Judon, former Patriot, he is a clone of cowboys M. Parsons, it will be fun to watch.

Judon got nicked up near the end of the game last night. I only saw him come in for one play after he was injured - might have played more and missed it. I'll be curious to see his injury status.

On a side note, they're definitely going to be without their starting Center and Right Tackle though. Drew Dalman (C) has a high ankle sprain and may go to IR. RT Kaleb McCary has an MCL sprain.

I was one of Penning's biggest critics before the season... I was willing to watch him for 3 games this year with an open mind, and if he didn't improve... I was ready to call for him to be released.... As of today, with the scheme-friendly-assists, and his development... I am far less worried about Penning.... and I am now depressed that defenders will be in Carr's lap within 1.2 seconds... If McCoy can't go.

Falcons have a decent Coach, and his players look very good to me, especially the RB's, and of course I hate Cousins! I love watching the tackles in games, have keyed on Fuaga and Penning, try it sometime.
The next big test for both tackles on the Saints will be Judon, former Patriot, he is a clone of cowboys M. Parsons, it will be fun to watch.
I don't really see Judon as being that similar to Parsons.

I was one of Penning's biggest critics before the season... I was willing to watch him for 3 games this year with an open mind, and if he didn't improve... I was ready to call for him to be released.... As of today, with the scheme-friendly-assists, and his development... I am far less worried about Penning.... and I am now depressed that defenders will be in Carr's lap within 1.2 seconds... If McCoy can't go.

Onyemata looking at Patrick and Udoh like the Olympic athletes were looking at the chocolate muffins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom