People fainting at Obama rallies. (1 Viewer)

I misread the thread title.

I thought it said, "People farting at Obama rallies."

I personally believe that U.S. Americans should vote for Obama because, uh, some, people out there in our nation want change and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Carolina and, uh, the Illinois, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Carolina and should help the Illinois and the other states, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

lol, So your saying that his dumbest supporters are more eloquent than our current President?

>>You cherry-picked and still missed the point of the post.

No I didn't.

:covri:

I'm getting my fair share of Anti Obama retorick too...

Joe

Whatever Obama is or isn't, he's still just a typical politician and anybody who would get so excited to faint over a politician is an idiot. ;)

Whatever Obama is or isn't, he's still just a typical politician and anybody who would get so excited to faint over a politician is an idiot. ;)

Was Reagan a typical politician?

>>Was Reagan a typical politician?

:smilielol: Not only was he, he was also an idiot. I'd invite anyone to read his quotes as governor of California and during his presidency besides, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall." It's throroughly embarrassing as was his administration. :17:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom