Per Chris Haynes: B/R Sources: Rival executives are of belief Hawks guard Trae Young could be next star player to request trade (1 Viewer)

I mean if he dont want to stay in a well constructed team like the Hakws and is in beef with nate mcmillan for basically no reason and will be a liability on defense or a drama queen .He aint a leader
So ,No i don't want him near Zion

PS :ho and he will earn 40 ,43 ,45 and 49 millions after this season ...

I just don't think the Pels need to make a move like this right now. They have a great young roster with plenty depth. Not to mention a likely lottery pick in the draft. The future, and present for that matter, is bright as is.

Willie Green likes players who play good defense and for there to be a lot of movement on offense.

Trey Young fails both criteria. He's a helluva talent (even if I don't like his Gremlin looking arse) but he doesn't fit here at all

Willie Green likes players who play good defense and for there to be a lot of movement on offense.

Trey Young fails both criteria. He's a helluva talent (even if I don't like his Gremlin looking arse) but he doesn't fit here at all
Agreed.

He’s a (very) small guard, which doesn’t help us, and he’s a bottom of the barrel defender.

He is a really good playmaker, but he hates to play off-ball (not a good fit for us), and even though he can shoot/hit shots, he doesn’t do it efficiently (only career 35% from 3 & a terrible 31% this year).

He also doesn’t seem to be the type of leader or good teammate that a CJ or Herb are.

He’s just not the guy I’d want to throw assets and extensions at.

The only pels I'd want to move or in the past wanted to move are balling out. Don't mess with good chemistry.
That's one of my biggest concerns about a trade this year. These guys are beyond teammates...they are truly family and the on paper gain may not be worth the risk of damaging the chemistry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom