Pete event for SB is off, but will do a live video in a few weeks -Sorry, but I tried this too late (1 Viewer)

Every single doubter in the area should go and try and find the courage to doubt him in person I would love to be a fly on the wall to see that

How much courage do you think it takes to tell a complete random nobody you doubt they're some highly connected NFL insider? Because the answer is apparently far less than you seem to think.

How much courage do you think it takes to tell a complete random nobody you doubt they're some highly connected NFL insider? Because the answer is apparently far less than you seem to think.

Those people doubt his existence though so they wouldn't be questioning his insider connection, they would be questioning the fact he exists.

Any chance Coach Pete takes his talents on the road to Southern California?

• 1Like
Reactions: red
Can you livestream it? I'm in the DFW area but that's a long ways to drive, even though 35 has gotten better between Georgetown and Waco. I make that drive 3-4 times a year but this weekend is not one of them.

I’m in San Antonio for my daughters graduation from Air Force tech school. How far is that from you guys. I couldn’t come Sunday as we would be heading back home to Louisiana. But I’d love to meet y’all on Saturday and take pix and shake hands and get to meet Swimmer and Pete!

Swimmer, I'll be in SA the end of Feb beginning of March. We have to get together!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom