Pete Werner Love (1 Viewer)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to praise the tackling machine who, in addition to causing an interception, preserved the shutout. He is not a flashy player but when he gets his hands on a player, they are tackled. No added yards surrendered.
He’s been the best player on the team this year

I am never shy about eating crow. I honestly didn’t think Pete would be this dang good. In fact, I was very unsure about him in many aspects. However, this dude has exceeded my expectations in many many ways. He is way more physical than I thought he was in college and he is an absolute stud in coverage.

I am never shy about eating crow. I honestly didn’t think Pete would be this dang good. In fact, I was very unsure about him in many aspects. However, this dude has exceeded my expectations in many many ways. He is way more physical than I thought he was in college and he is an absolute stud in coverage.
Not sexy but stalwart. He's the Arn Anderson of the defensive unit.

It's like he has stickum on his entire body. Once he gets his hands on a player they are stuck to him and they are going down. His game strength is impressive and his tackling technique is about as good as you're going to see in the modern NFL.

He might not look that cool and he might not have the most swag but the dude is a ball player. Now if we can just get him some bigger shoulder pads, a dark visor, some arm/leg bands, a different number, and some tatts then he'll be ready to take his game to the next level.

Last edited:
It's like he has stickum on his entire body. Once he gets his hands a player they are stuck to him and they are going down. His game strength is impressive and his tackling technique is about as good as you're going to see in the modern NFL.

He might look that cool and he might not have the most swag but the dude is a ball player. Now if we can just get him some bigger shoulder pads, a dark visor, some arm/leg bands, a different number, and some tatts then he'll be ready to take his game to the next level.

It is a shame he is so much smaller than Kwon :ezbill:

Not sexy but stalwart. He's the Arn Anderson of the defensive unit.
Dude just came in and balled out. It’s clear and evident, that he was physically ready, but he was mentally ahead of the curve. I always call 2nd and 3rd picks the “money” picks. If you can nail those picks, then you steal the draft. We are really good at finding those guys in those rds.

Now if we can just get him some bigger shoulder pads, a dark visor, some arm/leg bands, a different number, and some tatts then he'll be ready to take his game to the next level.
The visor and tats would almost be too much intimidation.

The Saints finally drafted and developed a good LB.

its-been84years-rose-dewitt-bukater.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom