Phone Setups (1 Viewer)

LanceStarr

don't read this
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thought it may be fun to share some wallpapers, etc for phones...

Does anyone know of any Saints related live-wallpapers for android?

Here's my current main screen on my Evo:

evo_wallpaper.jpg

Apologies to whoever designed this FDL image to begin with...thanks for making it!

Thx. I'm still looking for a Saints oriented live wallpaper. :)

search "best nfl live wallpaper" in the android market, then when you load it to your phone, go to settings, and you can chose whichever team you want, also you can customize the effects and stuff, it's pretty cool. Here's mine...

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkaFG8UpufM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkaFG8UpufM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

search "best nfl live wallpaper" in the android market, then when you load it to your phone, go to settings, and you can chose whichever team you want, also you can customize the effects and stuff, it's pretty cool. Here's mine...
</EMBED>

Odd...when I search that I get a group of NFL wallpapers and see a lot of teams (there's a Saints one for $1.99) but I don't see anything that fits that description. Do you still show it listed on the market?

Odd...when I search that I get a group of NFL wallpapers and see a lot of teams (there's a Saints one for $1.99) but I don't see anything that fits that description. Do you still show it listed on the market?

the No Fun League musta took it down, I just got a new Samsung Infuse and tried to download it again it's not available, and when i use the "app share" to go from my xperia to my infuse, it says it's a dead link. R.I.P. "best nfl wallpaper"..

I wasn't able to find any Saints themed keyboard skins for Smart Keyboard Pro, so I decided to make my own. :)

saintskb.jpg

i made it using a pic i found from sports illustrated and a wallpaper made from someone here (sorry, i forget who did it!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom