pics from Saints arrival last night (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty confident it's Reggie now.

I remember Reggie wearing that shirt during his press conference (though that's vague because multiple players could obviously had been wearing black shirts) and those diamonds are huge...just like the one Reggie wears.

If someone were to put a gun to my head and ask me who that player was, I'd say Reggie.

I think its Reggie, because he always wears those big shiny ear rings. Also, it looks like the car he is in is a Porsche Cayenne, which would be upwards of $100k (Well it is about 50,000+ in the UK). I wouldn't think Jason Craft could afford to spend that much on a car, although he probably does make a lot.

They arrived about 12:45 a.m. But we do not have any more away games that start at 3:00 and they were way on the west coast. For future airport attendance, Nov. 18 they play at Houston at 12:00 (they would be back really early), Nov. 25th at Carolina (still would be back pretty early), Dec. 10th at Atlanta is at 7:30 at night (this will be a late arrival also, but they're closer, so maybe not too bad) and last away game is Dec. 23rd in Philadelphia at 12:00. So it looks like the only one that's a late arrival is the Atlanta game.:cheer:

They arrived about 12:45 a.m. But we do not have any more away games that start at 3:00 and they were way on the west coast. For future airport attendance, Nov. 18 they play at Houston at 12:00 (they would be back really early), Nov. 25th at Carolina (still would be back pretty early), Dec. 10th at Atlanta is at 7:30 at night (this will be a late arrival also, but they're closer, so maybe not too bad) and last away game is Dec. 23rd in Philadelphia at 12:00. So it looks like the only one that's a late arrival is the Atlanta game.:cheer:

so like the noon games prolly around 9 to 10ish? ya think?

Depending on where they are, they get in b/t 6-7 pm (for noon games) I have been out there many times, to see them off and back home. Couldn't make it last night but thanks for the pixs!

Actually, last away game is the Bears...the Philly game is at home....

Last year at the Eagles/Saints playoff games, we were at our hotel in NO, and one of the attendants said Reggie drove a Black Escalade, but that could have changed by now. And he probably has more than one vehicle anyway.

Ok, I'm gonna be at the Saints/Texans game, since I live here and have tickets, so I'll take care of 'em at the game, and you guys in NO take care of 'em when they get back home!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom