Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, Garrett Hartley and John Fox.... (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Pierre: This guy takes huge hits every game and bounces off them like a champ and most of the time gets an extra yard or two, love it! We need to pay the man this off-season if we want him back because certaintly other teams are gonna be throwing some big bucks his way this off-season.

Ivory: We definitely need him back healthy for the playoffs, it showed tonight! It'll be interesting to see if he plays vs the Bucs or not. Not bashing Reggie but he's not cutting it right now, love him but just stating the truth, get well soon Chris!

Hartley: Ayye karumba! Im glad you're back but just wish you would've made that kick in week 3, sheeeshe, I think he has his confidence now, bet he loved being the difference in tonights game after the first go around with the Failcons this year :hihi:

John Fox: You and everyone else knows you're gonna get fired after this season, if you beat the Falcons for us next week you'll have a spot on our coaching staff next year, not really but you'll be my second favorite coach behind Sean Payton if you do!

Alright thats all guys, just needed to get that off my chest, I know its all a little random but thats what happens when you've been drinking all day and finally get to your computer at 4 in the morning and let out all the excitement of a win over our hated rivals! Big win tonight ladies and gents, Two Dat!! :rock:

Yep,,,,Foxx will have a job with the Saints. You know thats a given. Especially if GW leave and go elsewhere.

GO PANTHERS....WHO DAT!!!

Yep,,,,Foxx will have a job with the Saints. You know thats a given. Especially if GW leave and go elsewhere.

GO PANTHERS....WHO DAT!!!

Wouldnt prefer him over Gregg Williams but if Williams does find a job somewhere else after the season we should give it to Fox if he beats the Failcons for us lol

Fox's defenses in Carolina have always been pretty good when healthy.

If we lost Williams, I would take Fox as DC.

I hope Williams is here for years to come. I really wish it wasn't about the money. Williams knows we have something special here, and he's a BIG part of it. Make it happen Loomis, give Williams what he wants to keep him around long term.

I'd hate to see Williams go. He hasn't finished building his defense here yet and when he's done it will be a masterpiece. Don't leave Gregg!!

I'd be VERY surprised if Fox didn't end up on our coaching staff next season. Apparently, SP and he are very good friends from their Giants days. I'd love to see him become one of our position coaches and maybe assistant HC, akin to Mike Singletary under HC Mike Nolan a few years ago.

Fox is getting another HC job. There will be almost 10 vacancies.

THIS would surprise me! Not the Fox bit but the "10" business.

Niners
Girls
Texans
Pants (obviously he is not going to coach here)
Vikings (potential, but probably not)
Titans
Broncos
Bungholes
Browns
Skins (60/40 that Shanny does not get fired, but it's not certain)

Good chance for 8 or more. Frazier possibly stays on in Minny, but who knows when they get killed the next 2 games with Webb at the helm. Garret won't stick in Dallas.

Williams is not going anywhere. He doesn't like the limelight. He isn't about the money. He is working with his son. That's what he wanted to do when he decided to come here. Saints allowed him to hire his son. Titans didn't allow nepotism as per GW.

He has rull reign of his defense. He can keep or get rid of whoever he wants.

Take that for what it's worth.

Niners
Girls
Texans
Pants (obviously he is not going to coach here)
Vikings (potential, but probably not)
Titans
Broncos
Bungholes
Browns
Skins (60/40 that Shanny does not get fired, but it's not certain)

Good chance for 8 or more. Frazier possibly stays on in Minny, but who knows when they get killed the next 2 games with Webb at the helm. Garret won't stick in Dallas.

You're assuming a lot in your post.

Cowboys will likely retain Garrett unless Cowher, Fisher or Gruden want to coach Dallas IMO
Titans would be foolish to fire Fisher
Magnini may very well keep his job
Shanahan isn't gong anywhere
Lewis will in all likelihood be fired, so i agree with you there
Kubiak will probably get fired, but i also wouldn't be surprised to see him retained.
Minny will keep Frazier because they probably can't afford to pay the remainder of Chilly's contract as well as a high priced free agent coach.
John Fox will be fired, so there is an opening there.

There aren't nearly as many openings available as you claim. At least not as of today.

You're assuming a lot in your post.

Cowboys will likely retain Garrett unless Cowher, Fisher or Gruden want to coach Dallas IMO
Titans would be foolish to fire Fisher
Magnini may very well keep his job
Shanahan isn't gong anywhere
Lewis will in all likelihood be fired, so i agree with you there
Kubiak will probably get fired, but i also wouldn't be surprised to see him retained.
Minny will keep Frazier because they probably can't afford to pay the remainder of Chilly's contract as well as a high priced free agent coach.
John Fox will be fired, so there is an opening there.

There aren't nearly as many openings available as you claim. At least not as of today.

I said there "will be" almost 10. There will be at least 7. I don't think I'm alone in making those assumptions

If you listed to Jones' recent comments, it does not look like Garret will be retained.

Fisher is gone.

I think Frazier will be when Minny loses out.

Norv Turner is another hot seat. As is Coughlin, especially if the Giants don't make it. And Sparano could be gone too. Really, I can't see how there are not at least 8 vacancies.

Hartley: Ayye karumba! Im glad you're back but just wish you would've made that kick in week 3, sheeeshe, I think he has his confidence now, bet he loved being the difference in tonights game after the first go around with the Failcons this year :hihi:

Dont forget Morsteads muffed punt, the poor tackles by the D, Brees tossing two INTs and Ivory fumbles. Think about it, if Payton did not call for that TO when Falcons were going to kick a FG, that miss would have counted and we would have had a second shot. You can't blame Hartley for that game. TO MANY others had their hands in there too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom