PLAYOFF GM 4. #1 Oklahoma City Thunder @ #8 New Orleans Pelicans (0-3) at 7:30pm NBA TV. Puttin' off Spring Cleanin' for Another Day! (1 Viewer)

Willie got more lives than a cat it seems like...

OKC is also way better than willie green's coached team ,and Zion hasn't played in playoffs ,like always ,maybe that's the best this franchise will ever do but i'm not for trading everyone and rebuild (we can't do that anyway)

They have been getting better each year. I rather not throw the baby out with the bath water. Our 2 best offensive weapons got hurt late in the season.
Nah... He's getting carried by talent. Watching the x and o, player development, time out and clutch management/ 0-25 when trailing the fourth/ terrible plays out of the timeout/ Don't run high level offense

It's bad. This 5 out offense is completely busted and fundamentally flawed without coaching up BB IQ and player development being weak.

Hire a Chris Quinn and the floor will instantly go up 7 levels

Last edited:
They have been getting better each year. I rather not throw the baby out with the bath water. Our 2 best offensive weapons got hurt late in the season.
The fact that we've won more games every year he's coached, he's young and learning on the job, has several players who have clearly improved under his watch, and has a roster that's obviously deficient in 2 major areas (PG and C) means nothing to most here. He's incompetent and needs to go and if you entertain any other thoughts you know nothing about basketball.

Last edited:
The fact that we've won more games every year he's coached, he's young and learning on the job, has several players who have clearly improved under his watch, and has a roster that's obviously deficient in 2 major areas (PG and C) means nothing to most here. He's incompetent and needs to go and if you entertain any other thoughts you no nothing about basketball.
Nah... We can be civil and not attack each other.

I'm cool with it. Willie would be better with a veteran team. Player development hasn't been his thing, unfortunately.

You can win in spite of him. So, I say fix the roster before firing him.

Sorry for a second I thought I was still on PelicansReport! (Never again).

As for Willie, I don't know that he's the answer - and I definitely agree that he's been out-coached pretty often this year - but I think he's earned another year. You don't fire a young coach who's improved every year and just won the 2nd most games in team history. It's not gonna happen. We should focus our energies on how to best address the glaring holes on our roster.

Sorry for a second I thought I was still on PelicansReport! (Never again).

As for Willie, I don't know that he's the answer - and I definitely agree that he's been out-coached pretty often this year - but I think he's earned another year. You don't fire a young coach who's improved every year and just won the 2nd most games in team history. It's not gonna happen. We should focus our energies on how to best address the glaring holes on our roster.
I think getting Dejounte Murray and moving on from CJ and Ingram is probably the biggest move we are looking to do.

The NBA is starved for quality 5s and the only way to get one is to keep drafting bigs. So, let's get a stop-gap solution and try to develop Kel'El Ware.

Last edited:
Im mostly floored how they managed to lose by 2 in game 1, and SIXTY ONE combined in 2 3 and 4.

We peaked too soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom