Plea deal offered to drop charges on Kraft (1 Viewer)

Giving these criminals a criminal record is the worst thing that could be done to these defendents and now they offer to let them off without that., which will give Goodel more room to go easy on Kraft.

The damage is already done. Everyone on the planet now knows that he is a cheap skate & does not understand what clandestine means.

Nah. She only used her hand.

One video shows a hand & the other video shows a mouth.

What an idiot. He has a girlfriend 50 years younger than him, & he still goes to an STD den & pays a hooker $79.

Kraft’s brain must have died, when his wife Myra died.

Everyone knows Billionairs will try to buy their way out of a crime, but i've never seen a DA office actually offer to let someone out of doing time if they admit what they did and pay fee. at the very least you have to plead guilty, be sentenced and then the sentence is suspended.

First I’ve heard of this myself. The deal is being offered to everyone which is even more unusual.

Everyone knows Billionairs will try to buy their way out of a crime, but i've never seen a DA office actually offer to let someone out of doing time if they admit what they did and pay fee. at the very least you have to plead guilty, be sentenced and then the sentence is suspended.

You realise the offense is just a misdemeanor and even if found guilty, a first time offender would not be facing any jail time?

The DA office is likely offering an easy deal because it wouldn't be worth their time to try and prosecute the people they caught.

They got the PR they wanted in the initial sting already.

This is not about money. The prosecution knows the cases will be thrown out on technicalities. There are 3 to 4 things they did that probably crossed the legal line in the investigation. His best hope is they admit it and he drops the charges.

Well, he refused the deal. His team has already filed a motion to suppress ALL evidence,from public release!?
I still don't get the 1st offense thing. 2 occasions 1 days after the other is not 1 offense.
Man's not right, he could have walked into ANY strip mall in Boston & got WAY better than a rub'n'tug!FOR FREE!

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but I hope they nail that slimy bastage Kraft to the wall...I'm glad his lawyer turned down the plea deal...as long as there is the slightest chance he could do jail time I'm all for it....

I really don't care what does or doesn't happen to him. It doesn't change the living conditions of the women who may be forced into working at these places. What I want to see is an investigation into ALL of these kinds of shady businesses and see a REAL crackdown on human trafficking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom