Post a pic of your Celebrity Crush... (1 Viewer)

180427093918-kim-yo-jong-exlarge-169.jpg

On that subject, wouldn't it be nuts if freaking NORTH KOREA had a woman lead the country before the US does?

anna kendrick is so stupid i can't ever feel anything for her. gorgeous, yes. the rest of her seems worse than that of trying to get my dogs to sheet.
To be fair, I have barely paid attention to her. So, more time lingering may make me agree with you.

She just seems like a real life Disney Princess.

And I gave you others to choose from. haha.

I'd like take this time to apologize to CCS and Marsha for the octagon comment.

Once again:

One night ... ONE NIGHT ... I'm away for my trivia night and this is what happens. Can't.have.nice.things

1593018678981.png

Zooey is one I had for a long time. She always seems to play the attainable "manic pixie dream girl" trope. But I've seen her live a couple of times and she has no presence or personality. Her entire persona is pure creation of her writers. ( I still would though.)

But her New Girl costar on the other hand, is amazing.
1593019002095.png

Last edited:
1593018678981.png

Zooey is one I had for a long time. She always seems to play the attainable "manic pixie dream girl" trope. But I've seen her live a couple of times and she has no presence or personality. Her entire persona is pure creation of her writers. I still would though.
Really? She seems so quirky in all of her roles.

Seems kinda related...I guess. I've pondered many many times over this commercial about which one I found hotter. Opposite types for sure and makes me wonder if I have a type at all because I find both hot. I probably lean towards the brunette because legs but she's too skinny really.spectrum-kelly-large-3.jpg

I support your entire post, but particularly:

I appreciate a good many, but I'm not sure I have a serious "crush" on any, but these would be the closest...

1592973822239.png

And there's just something about

1593022760418.png

And sorry, ladies, but my pick would be

1593022905364.png

The man is just an entertainer, and that gives him some bonus points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom