Potential draftees in Bowl games (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm currently watching Crable (OLB) and Adams (S) for Michigan and both seem to be flying around and always involved in the play. I assume that both could possibly be around in early round 2 also.

I know some of you out there have your eyes on some prospects you want to take a look at in some future bowls so share with the rest of us so we can watch too.

Forgot about the Rose Bowl also where K. River (OLB) and Terrance Thomas (CB) will play for USC and Leman (MLB) will be in for the Illini.

Crable looks like a lean kid to me. Not a typical body type for a LB. Adams has had a good game. Jake Long looks like the real deal.

I've seen USC DT Ellis mentioned on the board a couple times today, so I'll watch him in the Rose Bowl later today.

I'll watch the others listed above by yank.

Although you have to take it with a grain of salt from anyone with that monicker!

ddd

Crable looks like a lean kid to me. Not a typical body type for a LB. Adams has had a good game. Jake Long looks like the real deal.

Yeah I know he does look lean but I've seen him line up at end with his hand on the ground a lot also. Seems like a good edge rusher.;

I've seen USC DT Ellis mentioned on the board a couple times today, so I'll watch him in the Rose Bowl later today.

I'll watch the others listed above by yank.

Although you have to take it with a grain of salt from anyone with that monicker!

ddd

Well, I thought Ellis doesn't look all that great to me (not 1st round), but after that pass he just batted, and the double team on him where the blitz got through, I'm still watching.

ddd

I haven't heard Rivers even mentioned yet.

Fred Davis the USC TE looks like a nice player though.

The USC LB whose name I can't spell just took over Illinois's last possession. Maybe they need Pierre Thomas back. ;)

I'm currently watching Crable (OLB) and Adams (S) for Michigan and both seem to be flying around and always involved in the play. I assume that both could possibly be around in early round 2 also.

I know some of you out there have your eyes on some prospects you want to take a look at in some future bowls so share with the rest of us so we can watch too.

LB Rey Muaulagu [USC] already has a pick and 2 sacks and the first half isn't even over. I know he said he wasn't going to declare but after this game he just might.

USC's MLB Maualuga in the Rose Bowl.

I don't know if he is coming out or not - I thought someone said he was returning next year for his senior season.

But he is a flat out monster. Best I've seen today - and the first half isn't even done.

Maybe it's just the stage - I don't watch much USC football - but I am very, very impressed.

Maualuga is the best LB on the field. Lemen looks stiff at LB for Illinois. He does move like the USC LB'ers. Rivers is pretty quick but nothing like Maualuga.

LB Rey Muaulagu [USC] already has a pick and 2 sacks and the first half isn't even over. I know he said he wasn't going to declare but after this game he just might.

MLB Rey Maualuga (Jr.)
Draft Projection: 1st-2nd Round
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 250

Maualuga is a tall, physical linebacker who possesses great athleticism and explosion. He has a quick burst and has great lateral, sideline-to-sideline, and angular speed. He's a sure tackler who positions himself well against the run. He's an instinctive player who's aware of his surroundings and penetrates through a gap to make plays in the backfield. He's a devastating hitter that looks to make the knockout blow. He shows great discipline in the middle and recognizes opposing schemes very well. Maualuga is an underclassman who previously stated that he would return to USC for his senior season. His decision will be based on the information he receives from the draft advisory board. If he gets a first-round grade back from the board, it will be hard for Maualuga to pass up NFL millions for an uncertain senior year.

http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/713825.html

He now has 3 sacks and a pick in the 1st half. He looks NFL ready, and an impact player. In my mind a better prospect than Lofa Tatupu

He's the impact player on D we desperately need!

Mayo from UT looked good earlier as well, although he will be a WLB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom