Power-Wash Simulator video game now available for pre-order ($24.99) (1 Viewer)

Should we launch our garbage into space?

• Sure - seems reasonable

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No -

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
no lie, i have spent several hours of my life cutting digital grass in this game....it's uniquely satisfying

That game actually teaches a little entreprenuership vs tactical planning to take out a group of enemy soldiers.

All this tells me is that one day if AR glasses take off, and we can gamify everything. Productivity at work, and in our personal lives will skyrocket.

"No babe, let me fold the clothes. I'm in 2nd place this week on the leaderboards. That's an easy 200 points."

If anyone wants to put their skills to the test, come on by. I can even provide the pressure washer.
My immediate thought was let me know when you can control a robot and pressure wash the drive from inside.

I hear the boss level is pretty sweet. The person has the power washer gun with the red nozzle loosely attached, pointed at the neighbor whose dog crapped on their lawn.

“Clean it up or _______ around and find out!” :mad:

I hear the boss level is pretty sweet. The person has the power washer gun with the red nozzle loosely attached, pointed at the neighbor whose dog crapped on their lawn.

“Clean it up or _______ around and find out!” :mad:

That’s the semi-final boss level. The final boss is your wife and you only have four minutes before the Saints game starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom