Pray for Kenechi Udeze (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
he Minnesota Vikings are extending their "thoughts and prayers" to defensive end Kenechi Udeze after a television station reported Monday night that he has a form of leukemia.<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN) -->
5545.jpg
Udeze

<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (END) -->The Vikings declined to confirm the television reports by Minneapolis stations KSTP and KMSP out of respect for Udeze's privacy, but issued a statement of support from coach Brad Childress.
The station reported Udeze is undergoing tests to determine the severity of the disease.

man I read about that, at first it was reported that it was pneumonia, now I read (like you) that he has Leukemia, thats terrible, hope he can get through this....I know he can get through this, i'ma lift him up in prayer.

Good luck to him. When he was available in the draft, I had him as the top DE. We selected Will Smith ahead of him though.

I hope he gets through this successfully.

That is very sad. With today's medical advances he has a good shot at
a favorable prognosis.

He needs to start drinking MonaVie. It has the acai berry in it. University of Florida tested it and it made 86% of leukemia cells self-destruct!

If you have any contact with him, have him go to www.thegreatproduct.com/Bergeron and read up on it. Yes, I know I'm selling it, but it really is a great product! It's going to be the next big health drink!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom