Predict the playoffs this weekend (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Saints 37, Bucs 27 (Bucs late TD makes it more respectable)
Ravens 34, Bills 27 (Ravens rush for 300+ yards)
Chiefs 30, Browns 20
Packers 26, Rams 20

Last edited:
Saints 38 Bucs 21
Bills 31 Ravens 28
Chiefs 42 Browns 24
Packers 24 Rams 17

Saints 26 Bucs 13 (for some reason the Saints D does seem to play their best against the Bucs)
Bills 31 Ravens 27 (The Bills will control Lamar Jackson and limit his scrambling ability)
Chiefs 27 Browns 31 (my upset special.....I think this year's Tennessee Titans are the Browns.....I really think the Chefs are not playing all that great and the Browns will surprise them
Packers 34 Rams 23 (I have very little confidence that Goff can be competitive in this game.....and Rogers thrives when his opponents are on the rope)

co-signed except I think Saints/Bucs is a bit higher scoring

Saints 26 Bucs 13 (for some reason the Saints D does seem to play their best against the Bucs)
Bills 31 Ravens 27 (The Bills will control Lamar Jackson and limit his scrambling ability)
Chiefs 27 Browns 31 (my upset special.....I think this year's Tennessee Titans are the Browns.....I really think the Chefs are not playing all that great and the Browns will surprise them
Packers 34 Rams 23 (I have very little confidence that Goff can be competitive in this game.....and Rogers thrives when his opponents are on the rope)

Rams 27, Packers 30
Bills 23, Ravens 20
Chiefs 27, Browns 23
Saints 31, Bucs 30

Lutz get his moment

Winners:

Rams, Browns, Saints, Ravens

I'm going with 2 upsets this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom