Predictions (From FG) (1 Viewer)

iwitnesskr

Black and Gold toThe Bone
Reaction score
I'll take a victory, no matter how it comes. I think we should run Reggie of tackle all day. The Jags should come out expecting us to pass. Not only because we played like an arena team last week, but they may think we dont want to run against them because of their d-line play.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/nfl-predictions

You know, everyone is talking about how the Jags are gonna come in and run run run run, but I think they're gonna try to come out just like we did last week and try to hit some deep passes real quick in the game to get us on our heels. I think we should be wary through the first couple of series to see how the settle in.

You know, everyone is talking about how the Jags are gonna come in and run run run run, but I think they're gonna try to come out just like we did last week and try to hit some deep passes real quick in the game to get us on our heels. I think we should be wary through the first couple of series to see how the settle in.

But that QB they have is dead awful. Did you see him in the Monday night game vs. the Colts. And then last week he only completed 7 passes. I dont think they believe they can throw the ball. The Jags have to run.

But that QB they have is dead awful. Did you see him in the Monday night game vs. the Colts. And then last week he only completed 7 passes. I dont think they believe they can throw the ball. The Jags have to run.

This team rarely holds dead awful QB's to their description. I hope we destroy them but also wish that we would not take his ability lightly. Indy made Drew look bad too. 7 passes last week but a couple were crucial to their win. He hasn't been kept in a JAGS uni the last few years for being dead awful.

This team rarely holds dead awful QB's to their description. I hope we destroy them but also wish that we would not take his ability lightly. Indy made Drew look bad too. 7 passes last week but a couple were crucial to their win. He hasn't been kept in a JAGS uni the last few years for being dead awful.

Exactly. The guy after all is a NFL QB, he has the arm to make all of the throws.

The Colts game he wasnt even expected to play, he probably only got 20% of the snaps (if that) during the week and probalby each week, so he wasnt prepared, the Tampa game the game plan was to run the ball and have safe passes for Quinn to make (and he made them) thats gonna be there plan until Garrad comes back and even then that was there plan with Garrard, this is a running football team (there recievers are terrible) we should just play man and have Bullocks and Harper rotate and come down to stop the run, and offensively we should stretch that defense out so that those defensive tackles are not a factor and we can put pressure on those linebackers and corners with the quick passes and eventually deep balls to Henderson, this is the game were we "want" to get Reggie to the outside but at the same time we have to be a physical offensive line, so Evans, Goodwin and Nesbit need to show up and get after these DT's in the run game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom