Preseason Trades (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying, I HATE preseason trades! You just never know what to expect, either good or bad.

What do you guys think?

Who you make this trade, give up Steven Jackson, recieve Reggie Wayne and Clinton Portis?

I am debating with myself on that trade. I see SOOO much upside in Jackson this season, and i think i would be unstoppable with a SJax and Addai. But I also think that Portis and Wayne would be safer players and add solid depth to my team. It is also a 2man keeper league, so the idea of Jackson and Addai over the next few years is something to certainly think about.

What you think?

Let me start off by saying, I HATE preseason trades! You just never know what to expect, either good or bad.

What do you guys think?

Who you make this trade, give up Steven Jackson, recieve Reggie Wayne and Clinton Portis?

I am debating with myself on that trade. I see SOOO much upside in Jackson this season, and i think i would be unstoppable with a SJax and Addai. But I also think that Portis and Wayne would be safer players and add solid depth to my team. It is also a 2man keeper league, so the idea of Jackson and Addai over the next few years is something to certainly think about.

What you think?

Hard to say. who are your other receivers and RBs? Wayne and Portis are safer for sure. Jackson has a lot of upside but that is it right now because he has not played in the preseason and he is coming off an injury from last year. Jackson is a stud but I would think about this one hard. I know you have addai but who else do you have a RB and who are your starting WRs. IF Wayne is a huge upgrade for you then it might be the way to go. IF not the passing might be the way to go

T

Hard to say. who are your other receivers and RBs? Wayne and Portis are safer for sure. Jackson has a lot of upside but that is it right now because he has not played in the preseason and he is coming off an injury from last year. Jackson is a stud but I would think about this one hard. I know you have addai but who else do you have a RB and who are your starting WRs. IF Wayne is a huge upgrade for you then it might be the way to go. IF not the passing might be the way to go

T

RBs: Addai, Jackson, Maroney, McAllister, Chris Perry, Deangelo
WRs: Holmes, Cotchery, Driver, Walker, Royal

My WRs are ok, they arent great. I certainly wont be disappointed with them in battle all season long. However, I am really banking on Driver or Walker to have a decent season.

I start 2 RBs and 2 WRs with 1 RB/WR flex.

I would take the trade. S-Jax is going to be a monster this year with a healthy O-Line. Holmes is going to be a top 10 receiver this year because of his big play ability.Cotchery had 1,000yds receiving with Pennington & Clemens and now he is Favre's favorite target. Driver has always been consistent and I also look for him to have decent year. Tough decision but I'd take it.

I would take the trade. S-Jax is going to be a monster this year with a healthy O-Line. Holmes is going to be a top 10 receiver this year because of his big play ability.Cotchery had 1,000yds receiving with Pennington & Clemens and now he is Favre's favorite target. Driver has always been consistent and I also look for him to have decent year. Tough decision but I'd take it.

I already have Jackson. The question is, with my current trade, should i go for that trade?

Dont forget though, this is a keeper league.

Although I wouldnt mind keeping Wayne as a number 2 keeper, but you gotta admit, the idea of keeping 2 stud RBs is pretty nice.

BTW, it is only a 2-man keeper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom