Press Conference NOW (1 Viewer)

Folks think about how they managed the Giant's game with weather and wind.

You are right OKF. They did an outstanding job. It might be a little colder, but I can't imagine that it would be windier.

WOW! Love Deuce's comments about the weather. To paraphrase:

"You mean to tell me you're one game away from playing for it all, and you're gonna let the elements.. something you can't control.. keep you from that? I don't understand it."

Deuce is the man... "if we don't finish this off, it's not one of the greatest sports stories ever."

You can pretty much tell that Deuce is prepared to repeat - nay, exceed - his performance from this past week. I think he likes the idea that he has once again emerged on this team as The Man.™

That was pretty freakin cool to watch. I think that is the most excited I've ever seen Deuce.

EXCELENT conference. I love what deuce said, I love what they all said, about the weather.

My comp frozed when Deuce was about to explain why he didn't think our story was one of the greatest sports stories of all time?

What was his reasoning?

My comp frozed when Deuce was about to explain why he didn't think our story was one of the greatest sports stories of all time?

What was his reasoning?

Part of it was him saying the story was still being written, but he said there were other stories that might trump ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom