Priceless (1 Viewer)

for the price range it's good.....it's a great mixing whiskey.....crown and coke >>> jack and coke IMO.....

if i want to drink good whiskey, i don't mix it with anything but water.....gentlemen jack, makers mark, etc

I enjoy Crown on the rocks or with a splash of water. Crown is one of the better blended Canadian whiskeys. I don't care for Jack Daniels or Maker's since I'm not a bourbon drinker.

huh? I was there, it was not staged. BTW he didnt make it to the game.

OK -- but who stands around with a camera/phone waiting for someone to take up the Crown and pour out their beer by mistake?

OK -- but who stands around with a camera/phone waiting for someone to take up the Crown and pour out their beer by mistake?

A person taking pictures while people are tailgating. When someone grabs a jug of Crown and everyone is watching while he attempts to chug it, people take pictures. It was a perfect timing, and a priceless picture.

Maybe he was taking a pic because the guy was gonna guzzle Crown? :shrug:

hmm... didn't think of that, but isn't that pretty normal? who doesn't see a guy guzzling crown at tailgate parties every week?

My theory is that he accidentally did something similar and almost spilled his beer in the process or spilled very little, and without photo evidence, which inspired this staged photo. But whatever.

My theory is that he accidentally did something similar and almost spilled his beer in the process or spilled very little, and without photo evidence, which inspired this staged photo. But whatever.

That would be incorrect then.

I think this needs to be forwarded to snopes so all of these naysayers will be happy

thats gotta be it....I also see two figures on the grassy neutral ground behind the "subject"...

So ibelieve said he was there, he saw it, it was not staged. So he's full of BS? Is that what we're saying, or am I missing something? :dunno:

Is that anything like, "trying to empty the bowl, by turning the Bong upside down." ?

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom