PS3 hardware sales down 82% in Europe (1 Viewer)

Seriously guys, this PS3 vs. 360 debate is reaching levels of lameness previously unknown to mankind. Just play whatever system you have and be happy. Or you guys could try and talk to a girl.

Haha. I'm with ya!

Its easy to argue over who's got the better system. But seriously it comes to a point where its pretty pathetic anymore. It really makes you look like you have no life outside of your little console sitting there in front of you.

Haha. I'm with ya!

Its easy to argue over who's got the better system. But seriously it comes to a point where its pretty pathetic anymore. It really makes you look like you have no life outside of your little console sitting there in front of you.

I just look at as a good debate, nothing less and nothing more. We're all Saints fans in the end, and that's all that matters to me!

Everyone wants every system and they know it... They all offer something the others don't... and they all suck worse then the others...

Just as long as they all put out good games they can keep being worst then the other. And for the love of God drop the stupid 59.99 price tag.

Seriously guys, this PS3 vs. 360 debate is reaching levels of lameness previously unknown to mankind. Just play whatever system you have and be happy. Or you guys could try and talk to a girl.

Post of the YEAR!!

To elaborate on developers not wanting to use compression, what most people don't realize is that games that stream their data, a.k.a. little no loading, have very large data files and dvd's can only provide 9 gigs of data. This is why the Grand Theft Auto games were never very pretty; you can compare the upcoming next-gen Grand Theft Auto to the upcoming next-gen Getaway and there's no comparison in the visuals department. If you think that graphics aren't that important then why buy a 360 or PS3, go the Wii route. If you do feel that graphics are an important equation in gaming, then why buy a 360? It's obvious that it's only a matter of time before the DVD format of the 360 is going to limit the system. Say what you want about Sony, but their systems have all been built for long term use; Microsoft will just kill off the 360 like they did the xbox and release a new system with blu-ray as the storage format.

Pretty weak argument overall. This would be a lot more sense if the PS3 had a GPU that was superior to the 360. Unfortunately, it does not. The PS3 is notorious for its muddy textures - look at the new media pictures of Lair and you'll see what I mean. More space doesn't mean better necessarily - just more mud, yay.

I bet you were one of those guys that believed the PS2 would do Toy-Story graphics in real-time because Sony told you the emotion engine was infallible...

Everything with Sony is "in the future."

In the future, the PS2 will render Toy-Story caliber graphics in real-time.
In the future, the PS3 will do 4D graphics at 120 FPS.
In the future, PS3 games will look life-like due to Blu-Ray.

Yes, Sony, we know, in the future...What about NOW?

None have come to pass and none will.

One thing I can, though, is, in the future, the PS3's library may have a game worth buying...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom