Putting the fear of God into the rook and our role Sunday (1 Viewer)

Wake up early, bring the noise and keep it comin'!

Its not enough to just bring the noise. If you sit in one of those sections where people dont really make noise, but can be pumped up and then will get into, its up to you to get them going as well.

If i had Monday off and tickets to the game. i would drive 500 miles to scream my lungs out.

I'll have a house full screaming up here in Shreveopolis, I'll make sure the neighbors hear.. that's the best I can do :hihi:

:gosaints: WHO DAT!? :gosaints:

You won't hear me screaming from the UK but you can bet all my neighbours will! And the wife has said she is out for eveneing so just me and daughter, football and screaming and a whole lotta lion taming! Who Dat!!

I am bringing 2 bags of throat lozanges to pass out at Halftime. There is no excuse for a second half letdown in our noise.

I will be doing my part, I'm off Monday. I just hope security doesn't taze us, because I plan on screaming like a mad man.

I am bringing 2 bags of throat lozanges to pass out at Halftime. There is no excuse for a second half letdown in our noise.

Love the game-planning & team spirit. This is the kind of passion that makes the Superdome the most intimidating stadium for teams to come and play in!

section 323 and i'm ready to scream like a maniac

i will be screaming as usual, should be fun

i am bringing 2 bags of throat lozanges to pass out at halftime. There is no excuse for a second half letdown in our noise.

i will be doing my part, i'm off monday. I just hope security doesn't taze us, because i plan on screaming like a mad man.

who dat !?!

love the game-planning & team spirit. This is the kind of passion that makes the superdome the most intimidating stadium for teams to come and play in!
:9::9::9::9::9:

I got excited when my friend told me he had some extra tickets I called dibs on so I could join in on the lost my voice list but decided to give my dibs up to a friend so he could take his gf for her bday. Hopefully they'll be yelling just as loud as I would have!

Got budlight passes from 9-12 so I'll be primed up and ready to roll on Sunday.

I got excited when my friend told me he had some extra tickets I called dibs on so I could join in on the lost my voice list but decided to give my dibs up to a friend so he could take his gf for her bday. Hopefully they'll be yelling just as loud as I would have!
Wow you're a better friend than I am :mwink::hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom