Rams Know Nothing Easy in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
- The Rams just wrapped up their final day of preparation for the Saints and though they’re traveling to the Big Easy on Saturday, they know that getting a win there will be anything but.

- On the injury front, the Rams will have a number of gameday decisions to make as they again went through practice without the services of all of their defensive backs.

- Considering how talented New Orleans is at the skill positions and how much it likes to spread things out and throw it to four and five receiver sets, it’s no secret that the Rams will need all hands on deck in terms of their secondary on Sunday.

- CBs Ron Bartell and Justin King have shoulder injuries and did not practice on Friday. They are listed as doubtful for Sunday.

- RB Kenneth Darby also did not practice again because of his rib injury. He, too, will be doubtful. If he can’t go, Keith Toston will get his work in the running game behind Steven Jackson.

- S Oshiomogho Atogwe is questionable but expected to go.

- CB Jerome Murphy (hamstring) and S Craig Dahl (knee) are probable.

http://blog.stlouisrams.com/2010/12/10/rams-know-nothing-easy-in-new-orleans/

we are last years superbowl champions... we can eat a whole factory of cheese.

I ate all the cheese last year, none left for me to eat. I do however have some kool aid to drink. Think I'll pour a glass right now.

Further investigation shows that not only did they recently lose their starting SAM LB to IR, but both the other LBs have been shuffled as well. This means that none of the three LBs are going to be 100% comfortable, either. I'm feeling a heavy dose of screens and slants.

Reggie's game back to form?

Further investigation shows that not only did they recently lose their starting SAM LB to IR, but both the other LBs have been shuffled as well. This means that none of the three LBs are going to be 100% comfortable, either. I'm feeling a heavy dose of screens and slants.

Perfect scenario for a Saints letdown. Geez do I hate seeing info like this.

Neg all you want, but y'all know we have played some awful teams in the past and played down to their level. Thankfully we are seriously in the hunt for the playoffs and should go nuts on these guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom