Realy cool if at the Dallas Game (1 Viewer)

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Have not seen this anywhere but if a Captain would start a pre-game Who dat chant at the dome...

If anyone knows Drew personally.... well if anyone has the ability to send a message to the Saints... how about suggesting it??????

Think about it.... We own the stadium from the beginning

this was a terrible idea when it was brought up before the 9ers game, it's still a terrible idea today, and it will remain so on thursday.

Now if we could find a way for the FANS to start the chant without the team invoking it...

:shrug:

This is stupid... But probably not as stupid as the idiot idea to have the whole Dome "bow" for Fujita before the Browns game.

This is stupid... But probably not as stupid as the idiot idea to have the whole Dome "bow" for Fujita before the Browns game.

:smilielol:

It would be cool like if a fan started it. I am sure there will be plenty of saints fans there and as long as the saints take care of business you will here it enough.

This game is dangerous. Dallas has nothing to lose. Beating the World Champs on a Thanksgiving primetime game is their Superbowl. Last thing you want is to fire them up even more.

Disrespectful. Do it.

fixt.

someone around here has an avatar that says "disrespectful to dirt"

Who cares about insulting the cowgirls and their "fans."

If you're buying $65 pizzas scream who dat all you want!

Man.... wow... I guess we need to go and be really "respectful" in their place....

I cant believe what I am reading... Did you not see the Cowboys taunting our fans last year? And waving for their fans to make noise?

Who are you guys?????????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom