Red One (2 Viewers)

The crazy thing (well, not that crazy since we've seen it tons of times before) is that there is another film in the works with a similar plot.

Tentatively titled "The Man with the Bag," it stars Schwarznegger as Santa and when his sack is stolen, he teams up with a thief (played by Alan Ritchson of 'Reacher') who is on the naughty list to get it back.

The crazy thing (well, not that crazy since we've seen it tons of times before) is that there is another film in the works with a similar plot.

Tentatively titled "The Man with the Bag," it stars Schwarznegger as Santa and when his sack is stolen, he teams up with a thief (played by Alan Ritchson of 'Reacher') who is on the naughty list to get it back.
An “Armageddon” and “Deep Impact” situation (with a few holiday details changed).

Not my kinda thing. Usually.

But I'll go see this.

Over the last 2 years my daughter and I watch Violent Night and Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas special like most people watch Christmas Vacation. I am sure we will add this to the list this year.

Over the last 2 years my daughter and I watch Violent Night and Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas special like most people watch Christmas Vacation. I am sure we will add this to the list this year.
Violent Night is great its been added to our family xmas movie list alongside Krampus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom