Redrafting the 2017 draft.... (1 Viewer)

That's fantastic. The redraft has Lattimore, Ramczyk, and Kamara all going in the top 8 selections... before the Saints selected at no. 11.

Think they really valued our 2017 draft class?

More please. :hihi:

I know it's tough drafting at 27 with no 2nd round pick, but if we get even close to the same value as 2017, we'll be a good football team for several years.

More please. :hihi:

I know it's tough drafting at 27 with no 2nd round pick, but if we get even close to the same value as 2017, we'll be a good football team for several years.

You are absolutely correct. But I think even if we whiff on this draft, last years draft was so good that we would still be a good team for several years. A draft 60% as good as last years and we will be a great team for years to come.

And the 2016 draft netted Rankins, Thomas, Bell, and Oneymata (with Crawley as UDFA)

That 2 year draft has to be one of the best ever.

And the 2016 draft netted Rankins, Thomas, Bell, and Oneymata (with Crawley as UDFA)

That 2 year draft has to be one of the best ever.

All 4 of our 2017 selections through Alvin Kamara (Round 3) ended up in the 1st Round in the redraft... and being selected higher in the redraft than the position where we drafted them originally. Kamara made the biggest leap from the 3rd Round to #8 in the 1st Round.

It will be hard to duplicate in 2018... but we can always hope to knock it out of the park again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom