Redzone for Season Ticket Holders (1 Viewer)

arch

Veteran
Reaction score
Any season tickets holders able to get their free redzone on your phone benefit working? I seem to have trouble with this every time. I feel like I'm following the directions in the email and I do have my season ticket account and nfl account linked. I did get the game pass going which I have little interest in just to see if that might awaken the redzone access, but no luck yet. Just seems a little buggy. I've updated app, open and closed, logged out a couple times. Still no luck. Anyone have the magic formula? Thanks in advance.

I’m having the same issue. Seems like there’s an issue with the NFL app, I remember last season it took a week or so to get worked out.

I've been trying for 2 hours, and I've written service requests. Glad to hear i'm not the only one (but sorry it's not working for you either). I also can't access GamePass on my computer. Nothing works.

Didn't work for me again this week. Per NFL app support We are aware of - and working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Didn't work for me again this week. Per NFL app support We are aware of - and working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yeah I tried as well. Glad to hear they're working on it.

I called the Saints today about this and the rep was supposed to have someone more experienced call me back... didn't happen. I remember last year we had this same issue and it took calling the Saints ticket office to resolve it for me.

Didn’t work for me

YouTubeTV is supposed to have a RedZone preview this weekend so I have another week before I need my season ticket holder one to work.

It worked for me last 2 weeks. Crazy that it was broken for the first 2 weeks of the season. I still can't access coaches film on Gamepass from Saints/Giants game. Gamepass used to be so easy to use, they completely botched it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom